About Custom Structures
Based in Falls Creek, WI, Custom Structures was incorporated in January 2004 by Jason and Tammy Somerville, a husband and wife team.
Jason had been building post frame buildings since 1997, but was sent on the road each week to complete large and complicated projects being that he ran one of the top crews. He felt torn between doing the job he loved and being away from his family. He decided something had to be done. Once he gave notice to Wick Buildings that he would have to leave, it was noted that there wasn’t a Wick dealer in our area. Therefore, we took on a dealership and Jason and his crew continued doing the job they take so much pride in, and they were now home more often with their families as well.
Tammy was glad to assist her husband in the business. She had been involved in business management throughout her college years and was up for the challenge of beginning a business of their own. She loves to help customers design a building that fits their needs. “It’s amazing to see how an idea comes from the paper to reality when the building is finished. Our customers are always astonished by the speed and quality produced while building!”
Tammy and Jason have been blessed for the opportunities to come along in which allowed them to do jobs they love, have the flexibility to spend time with their four children, and to see customer’s become friends as they work with them in making their building dreams come to life!
An Award-Winning Builder
Custom Structures has been recognized repeatedly for excellence in building projects, receiving many awards over the years including:
About Wick Buildings
John F. Wick had started Wick Buildings in 1954 when his first “pole building” went up. With the main office and plant located in Mazomaine, Wisconsin, it is nice to know that Wick not only provides a quality building for our customers, but supports many families who are part of the Wick Buildings.
Over the years Wick has become the leader in post frame. Wick has continued to provide quality building materials and experienced crews to meet the demands of many building types whether for Agriculture, Commercial, Residential, Hobby Shops, Storage, Equestrian, Aviation, and Standing Seam roofs. Whatever you’re looking to build: simple to complicated, small to large, single purpose building or a multi-use building…we can do it! Click the Wick Buildings Logo for more information and to try out their Color Selector Interactive Tool!
Some highlights that are standard with every Wick Buildings are:
- Colored screw fasteners on the roof and walls
- Laminated 3-ply 2×6’scolumns (larger for specific codes and loads) with a 50 year warranty
- Steel is a Grade E, 29 Gauge, 82,000 psi tensile strength
- Superior Ceram-A-Star 1050 paint system that gives you a 40 year warranty
- Deep heel trusses with 2 bolts and 8 nails set in center pocket of columns for extreme strength
- No knee bracing so you gain clearance all the way from sidewall to sidewall
- Deluxe trim package for a clean, neat, and finished building
- Endless options to customize your building to your desire
- In house engineering, including state engineering for Code Buildings
- Trusses and columns are gang plated together in house per order
- Steel and Trims are rolled in house for quality control
- Endless options for doors, windows, and design